Simplify the Process
Are you tired of the cumbersome process for paying vendor invoices? We are too. We’re happy to announce that we’ve instituted a more efficient, more secure, and easier process for these important transactions
A Smooth Transfer
“Payables Lockbox” is an online system that allows Board Members to securely view, approve, and pay vendor invoices from their own computers, thus removing the hassles of signing and approving paper checks. Here’s how it works:
- Invoices are automatically sent to an online “Lockbox” for processing.
- Invoices are electronically imaged and put online.
- Affinity reviews the online invoices for accuracy.
- After approval, the invoice is sent to the Board Members’ queue.
- Board Members are notified that they have an invoice in the queue.
- Board Members log on to approve and pay invoices via electronic check or ACH transfer.
There are many benefits of this new system: it eliminates paper, reduces transaction times and late fees, makes it easier to track and locate past invoices, and provides a greater level of security for approving invoices and making payments. In short, Payables Lockbox saves time across the board—giving you more freedom to enjoy the finer thing