Hurricane season is here. Are you prepared?
We all know the drill, and yet, many communities wait until it’s too late to put a plan in place. Now is the time to review, update, and implement hurricane procedures. That way, once that watch or warning is issued, your residents will know exactly what to do before, during and after the storm.
HOA Tips for Weathering the Storm:
- Reinforce windows, doors and roof to minimize property damage.
- Make sure your insurance policies are current.
- Create a solid emergency and evacuation plan.
- Stock up on emergency supplies.
- Inform your residents on all procedures and set up an emergency phone tree.
For more information and resources, please visit Miami-Dade or Broward County’s Hurricane page.
If you have any questions or concerns, our team is always here to help. Reach out to us anytime at CustomerCare@ManagedbyAffinity.com.