Valued Affinity Management Services Vendor,
Affinity Management Services is pleased to announce a new partnership with VendorSmart! As part of our commitment to provide world-class community management, we’ve partnered with VendorSmart to standardize our vendor vetting process.
All vendors who currently work with or would like to work with Affinity Management will be vetted by VendorSmart. Going forward, Affinity Management Services Community Managers will only be selecting vendors who have signed up and had their insurance documents vetted by VendorSmart.
In addition to vetting services, VendorSmart offers significant features and benefits to vendors, each of which can be found below.
Get More Jobs
- Receive real-time notifications when a new job is available in your area and bid directly on VendorSmart.
Increase Exposure to Communities
- Your company will be replaced in a searchable directory visible to hundred of Community Managers and associations across Florida.
Maintain Eligibility to Work
- VendorSmart monitors insurance documents regularly to maintain your eligibility to work with all Affinity Management Services communities.
Invoice Submission Instructions
We kindly ask that you comply with the following invoice submission instructions for all invoice submissions:
- Submit invoices ONLY to AP@ManagedByAffinity.com or
- Fax: (305) 728-0568
- Mailing Address: PO Box 4579 Dept 150, Houston, TX 77210-4579
We encourage you to register now by clicking the link below to avoid missing any opportunity for upcoming jobs.
at Support@VendorSmart.com or 954-329-1406 . Support hours are Monday through Friday, 9AM-8PM EST.