We understand the benefits of condo living—and the important role your community association plays in preserving them.
With an accredited team which includes an in-house controller, we can meet your budgetary needs and keep your COA financials on track.
- Budget Preparation
- Collection of Assessments
- Financial Statements
- Invoice Processing & Disbursement
- Collection of Special Assessments
- Coupon Books
- Delinquent Collection & Processing
- Electronic Payment
- Reserves Investment
We participate in all meetings and provide a variety of targeted, effective administrative services that will help your condominium association thrive.
- Board Meeting Participation
- Board Meeting Preparation
- Complaints & Rules Administration
- Development of Policies
- General Correspondence
- Insurance Administration
- Member Meeting Participation
- Member Meeting Preparation
- Periodic Management Report
- Professional Services Selection
- Record Keeping
- Unit Transition Services
Count on Affinity for upkeep, maintenance, and beautification of your condominium’s infrastructure, landscaping, and common grounds.
- Customized Management Plan
- Enforcement of HOA Documents
- Community Inspection
- Contract Bidding & Negotiating
- Contract Development
- Contract Management
- Emergency Services Program
- Asset Management & PM Program