How do I apply to an association? How much is the application Fee?

Many associations require its member to apply before moving in. You will need to know the name of the association you are moving into to locate the correct application. Once you have the name, click here to find the association/application and instructions.

What's the cost of an application? What's the turnaround time?

The fee for an application is ($150) per person over the age of 18 and ($150) for married couples with proof of marriage certificate.
Please note that each application will only allow two people per application, so if you have more than two, you will need to create a second one.

How do I check the status of my application?

The application process can take 14 – 30 days to approve once management receives all the required documentation. We strive to get it back to you as quickly as possible. However, that all depends on the workflow of the particular association. Status updates are online and provided via email.

To get an update, you must email your new owner/tenant name, property address and community name to

How can I obtain a ledger for my account?

Account ledgers can be obtained by visiting your association’s WebPortal. You may also request a ledger by emailing We will need the following information to send you such ledger: Full Name, Community Name, and Address.

How do I pay my dues?

You can pay your dues by Clicking Here

How can I get a late fee removed?

To waive a late fee, the Board may need to provide approval. As such, we will need the following form filled out with the details as to why you believe the late fee should be waived.

How do I get my account number?

Your account number can be found in your coupon book or on your WebPortal. If you need your coupon book, kindly email our Customer Care Agent and provide the following information on the email (community name, address, and your full name).

How do I order an Estoppel?

To order ab estoppel, visit our Resale section and click on Request Estoppel. Reminder, once your closing occurs, all documents must be submitted to for the transfer of ownership.

How do I contact my community association manager?

Kindly email the following information, community name, address, and your name to

How do I get approved as a vendor with Affinity?

Vendors must be approved via Vendor Smart prior to doing business with Affinity. Click Here to start the registration process.

How do I obtain the color schemes for my association?

Kindly email the following information (Your Name, Community Name, and Address) to